Saturday, April 29, 2006

Welcome to BeadGal Designs!

Howdy and welcome to the blog for BeadGal Designs!

I started BeadGal Designs just over a year ago out of a need to share my jewelry creations with the world. Over time, my business and technical skill has grown to where I consider this a significant part of my life.

Soon I will be launching my independent website at BeadGal Designs . Currently I reside on Etsy.com at BeadGal Designs on Etsy . I have enjoyed my time at Etsy and will gladly tell you about the site and the community. I have made some great friends there and have no plans of exiting, even after my independent shop is up and running.

I will be using this space to talk about my recent creations and to talk about works in progress. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you come again soon :-)

~Sarah

5 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

11:03 PM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

hey alex!

welcome to the blog, I hope you drop by again :-D

~Sarah

11:04 PM  
Blogger Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

Welcome Sarah! Can't wait to see more of you here.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Cornellian said...

Wowsa when did you start hanging out here? :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

hiya! just started, so you're pretty quick to the game :-D

Now to figure out how to add all the bells and whistles :-D

~Sarah

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home