Friday, May 05, 2006

Bamboo Adobe



Bamboo Adobe

I sit along in the dark bamboo grove,
Playing the zither and whistling long.
In this deep wood no one would know -
Only the bright moon comes to shine.

Wang Wei tr. Liu Wu-chi

Bamboo Adobe is a very elegant modern piece. The bamboo tile is complimented with sterling silver wire and a metallic ceramic bead. Truly stunning, this piece will is a piece of art for your neck.

The pendant is made out of black bamboo tile (approximately 1” x 2”), a ceramic bead, sterling silver wire, and accented with fire polished black faceted glass beads with a bronze half-coat. The rolo chain is very substantial and is made of sterling silver, as is the simple toggle clasp.


This item is available at my etsy store: Bamboo Adobe

~Sarah

6 Comments:

Blogger Carol Dean Sharpe said...

I admired this when you posted it on Etsy. It's perfectly exquisite. You have an elegant eye.

Got here via the new blog ring.

9:10 PM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

thank you very much! I really like it as well. This is one of those happy 'accidents', as I wasn't quite sure of where I was going till I got there. Whatever the path, I'm very proud of the final product!

Thank you again :-)

~Sarah

10:09 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Gorgeous! Thanks to the etsy web ring, I found your jewelry.

11:22 AM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

Thank you so very much!

~Sarah who was terribly indolent this morning and just crawled out of bed.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

This is WONDERFUL!
Heather

6:47 PM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

thank you!

~Sarah

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home