Thursday, May 04, 2006

Little Flower

One thing I have been trying to do with my newer jewelry pieces, is to introduce some brighter colors. I am naturally drawn to soft turquoises, pinks, and blues when I buy my supplies (you should see my tray of blue beads, eep!), despite the fact that I rarely wear those colors in my every day. I'm more likely to be found in browns, greens (I am currently wearing a particularly vibrant shade of charteruse today), orange, yellows, etc. I like bright colors, so in the spirit of summer, I decided to give color a chance and start using some components with real pop.

Little Flower


“Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”

~Hans Christian Andersen

These beautiful earrings are made out of wonderful carved new jade (serpentine) flowers, beautiful fire polished deep blue faceted rounds (these are such an absolutely fabulous color), and sterling silver wire. They measure just under 2" long with the ear wire and 1.125" without.

These strikingly beautiful earrings will make a fantastic accessory for any outfit.


Price: $16
clip-on price: $28

As you might have noticed, I offer clip-ons for all my earrings. I need to start mentioning that in my listings. So if you want clip-ons, do not hesitate to note that in the 'comments to seller' box when ordering. I'll send you a revised bill that covers the higher price.

~Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home