Monday, May 01, 2006

Squids squids, everywhere there's squid!

In addition to making jewelry, I also crochet career squids. "What's a career squid?" you ask. The best way to explain it, is to share a picture!

This is a picture of the lovely Anna Squidlova:


I have also created The Ninja Squid:


and R. Matey the pirate squid:


So yeah, crocheted squids with personality. It's a bit odd, but it suits me just fine. I'm just about done with the next squid in the line, so I hope to have pictures and a link up within the week!

~Sarah

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I love these so much and it is SO funny to me that you make squids. I call all the guys in my office "squids", so, when I saw this, I thought I was going to faint with joy. If you ever make a Police Squid, PLEASE post it!!

P.S. Found you through the Etsy Ring!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

tee hee, I love them too! They help me express my more whimsical side :-D

I don't know if a police squid is in the immediate works (I have a very long list of future squids), but I'm always open to custom requests!

Thanks for dropping by :-D

~Sarah

10:10 PM  
Blogger Starry Designs said...

Woohooo there they are!!! :D

9:44 PM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

:-D almost done with #4..tee hee!

~Sarah

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home