Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Asianesque


asian wristlet
Originally uploaded by beadgaldesigns.
I recently entered the world of sewing wristlets. I've been sewing for a good part of my life, but I don't sew often. It usually takes more preperation and concentration than I'm usually willing to give. I like the immediate satisfaction of jewelry, but I do find completing a sewing project to be an extremely satisfying thing.

So to combine my need for 'immediate gratification' and my desire to sew again, I started making wristlets.

This wristlet is made with a gorgeous cotton fabric I found. I'm not normally a fan of either turquoise or red, but I just love the combination of the two! The accent colors of light green, dark green, rose, cream, and yellow make for a truly fabulous fabric.

I have four of these available, one of which is currently listed here,

~Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home