Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where does the time go?

Things have been super hectic and busy in BeadGal Land. For those of you who don't know, the BeadGal is getting hitched this November. A happy thing, but this means one thing: bride brain. Oh yes, the evil, brain sucking, parasite that is bride brain. Alas, it only gets worse the closer the date appears *eyes calender evilly*. Lucky for you, I've been able to beat of the evil bride brain beast (bbb for short) to share some new jewelry creations with you!

Moderna: $14.00
frosted and clear

I love love love these earrings. They are so modern, clean, and fresh. If I wore clothes that matched these, I would so have my own pair!

Moderna Valentino: $14
red and frosted

A different version of the Moderna earrings. I switched out the clear glass beads for these bold red glass beads. I love how adding the red makes these earrings even edgier. I really like how they turned out!

Alright, that's it for now! I've got more pieces to share with you, but I'll save those for later. Hopefully the bbb will stay at bay so I can continue creating!

~Sarah

2 Comments:

Blogger MinervaO said...

oh noes! not bride brain! nothing but thinking about cupcakes, and invites, and table cloths....


aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

Thank god its over for me! :P

5:12 PM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

*cries* it's horrible. I'm starting to twitch and I get the evil urge to start flinging people off of cliffs. Tomorrow is 3 months and counting. aahhhh! *panics*

~Sarah

p.s. if you happen to want to visit Orlando sometime around November 3rd, convo me your address ;-)

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home