Wednesday, August 01, 2007

More earrings!

Two posts in such a short amount of time? What is the world coming to! :D

Another new pair of earrings. I've had these chevron beads in my stash for *ages*. I love how beautiful they are, but they are extremely difficult to match. The other day I sat staring at them and I came up with these. I love how they turned out. Again, they are a very different color combination for me, but I think they turned out very well!

I decided to call them "Flowering Cacti" as they remind me of, well, flowering cacti ;-) I'm not normally a huge fan of Cacti, but I do love the contrast of the prickly cactus and the soft bold flowers they produce. Such a contrast!

Flowering Cacti earrings
chevron earrings

So pretty and I have even more new jewelry to share, but not today!

Anyhoo, feel free to sign-up for our newsletter using the sign-up form on our website or in the sidebar! Thanks again for stopping by!

~Sarah

2 Comments:

Blogger Tizzalicious said...

These are so cute!

4:32 AM  
Blogger BeadGal Designs said...

aww, thank you!!!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home