Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Two more pairs of earrings!

More new pieces! (can you tell I've made a resolution to update more? ;-) )

Clover and Pearl earrings
clover pearls

I love these earrings. I've been making these clover bits for ages. I think it's probably one of the first 'fancy' things most wire workers learn to make, so making them is a very 'zen' kind of experiece for me. Although they are simple, I love how they look in jewelry. I bought these pearls a bit ago and I thought they'd be perfect for a pair of earrings with a silver clover. I think I was right and I hope you like them too! So pretty!

Pearls and Shells earrings
pearls and shells

I fell in love with both of these beads when I received them. I can't even describe how beautiful the pink shells are. The translucency is so beautiful and I really wish I wore anything that would match these earrings. Alas, I look much better in browns and oranges than I do in such pretty pinks! However, I know there are other people who would look smashing wearing such beautiful earrings.

And that's going to be my last update for probably a little bit. I hope to get photos of my even newer pieces in the next few weeks and get them posted. I can't wait to share them with you!

~Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home